The major components of a typical management information system are Data Capture, Data Storage, Reports and Dashboards. Functional Flow. The MIS manager typically analyzes business problems and then designs and maintains to solve the organization’s problems.
• Question Specific forms (customized Visual Force page)
• Dynamic form (customized visual force page) generation available
• Forms are available in both Online and Offline to enter data
• Questions/Indicators will be changed in salesforce
• Flexible reports/dashboards